Above, the differences and commonalities between different approaches to food, self-image, and diet.
Health At Every Size resources:
- Health At Every Size on wikipedia
- The book Health At Every Size by Linda Bacon (yes, that’s really her name; it’s an awesome book)
- The Fat Nutritionist— being fat doesn’t mean you’re not healthy, and it doesn’t mean you can’t get healthy if you aren’t already.
As an aside, I only began to lose weight and get fit when I stopped trying to diet. Self-acceptance is a pretty important part of a holistic vision of fitness.
- meanderingkite reblogged this from happiestcarrot
- happiestcarrot reblogged this from occupyfitspo
- fierce-fit reblogged this from occupyfitspo
- theclassydame likes this
- believe-in-me-love reblogged this from occupyfitspo
- violavlee likes this
- fitdiva937 reblogged this from occupyfitspo
- fitdiva937 likes this
- occupyfitspo posted this